By Tommy H. Thomason

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Grumman A-6 Intruder History

The best history ever written on the A-6 Intruder is by Mark and Rick Morgan:


I'm going to go out on a limb here, since I haven't seen it yet, and say that the second-best book on the A-6 Intruder has just been released:
Note that it's by Rick Morgan who I rely on as a subject matter expert. It's available on Amazon and at a substantial discount.

Plus if you buy this book, you'll help convince a publisher to contract with Rick to do a similar work on the A-3 Skywarrior, which I for one would welcome, and a follow-on that covers the A-6s post-Vietnam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank's for the tip.

Unknown said...

I read A-6 Intruders Units of Vietnam War, awesome book Rick Morgan goes into both Nay and Marine Units that flew the A-6 very compelling history of this mighty attack plane, if your for a good war history story about the A-6, this book is it, book is published by Osprey Publishing.